Cip Kodok tengah explain scene rogol dengan FAUN.
With the most beautiful co-star we had on set. The beautiful kak Yusni.
The truth is, for the last 5 years i have worked thru my birthday and this year was no different. Due to The hectic scedule of the LOS dan FAUN production, we were still shooting on the 19th of MAY. BUT hey that is life iam so bersyukur because for the first time in a long while i am not so knee deep in financial shit. I am sort of floating around in it right now, which is not too bad.
Things are looking up... something i had to make myself belief when times were hard. At times this single factor alone could drive one to achieve his or her vision. I have always gone against the flow. At times i have paid for it, but in many other times have benefitted by getting some outstanding and groundbreaking results.
Tengah tengok anak bulan......atau anak orang?!!
So yeah, i had a great birthday today.
1. I was working for the earlier part of the day on a really exciting film project, and managed to complete everything on my schedule.
2. My two beautiful babies came to the set with wifey and we had cake on set.
3. We went for lunch together.
4. Spend time with kids at home allowing wifey to take an afternoon nap.
5. had a mini nap in my kiddies room.
6. Went to have chinese dinner with wife. The ikan kod steam dengan soy sauce was like gold melting in your mouth.
7. Saw the poseidon at tgv klcc and had a blast. Not the best movie in the world but one that keeps you on edge for the longest time.
8. Had a nice conversation with the wifey at the concorde coffee house. haven't been able to sit down with her and just talk about nothig and everything in a while.
9.Had a good 8 hours sleep.
Alhamdulillah for making my birthday such a meaningful one.