Pelikat Pants Designer

Pelikat Pants Designer
Number 1 Pelikat Pants Maker in the World!

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Return of the Blog

Dah lama rasanya tak blogging. Ini semua gara-gara Facebook dan twitter. Sekarang ni tulis pendek-pendek aje dan gua realise keje gua nak layan fans aje. Bukan salah nak layan fans, fans tu sangat penting but gua realise yg gua dah tak bercerita tentang what's in my head lagi. Dan itu sebenarnya gua punya release. to just say whatever the hell i feel like saying or share and not caring about what people want to hear. This is a space where i can work out what is important to me. What matters to me.

I have been working a lot lately and traveling a lot too and i would like to share, the experiences i had on the journeys with you.

Aku dah tua dah, hahaha dan harapannya lebih matang dan WISE. Insya'allah

Aku berkawan dgn Doc Azizan yg membantu aku menjadi seorang Motivator.

Aku belajar underwater photography tahun ni. Yaaay!

Aku diving di Nusa Penida, Bali

Shooting filem Papadom 2 yg agak gila tapi menyayat hati.

berjumpa balik kawan lama dalam mentor tahun ni

Pertama kali pergi ke Mumbai untuk kerja pos produksi filem 'Untuk Tiga Hari'. Satu humbling experience dan pengalaman yg tak dapat di lupakan

Buat Mentor Raya sangat happening dan kelakor

Di Osaka dgn pembikin filem serata dunia.

Buat stand-up dgn Johan di London. Mamat ni sangat kelakar dan boleh pergi jauh.


I am facing a lot of work stress right now but i think i am handling it ok. hehehe to be truthful, i don't really know. My family life is suffering a bit as well. i am not spending enough time with my loved ones. Good news is i am losing weight. I am losing weight for the purpose of my health and not because anyone says i should.

Having said that, i see a really happening and bright future for me, my family and my vision works family. I thank Allah for making next year the most profitable, most fulfilling and most exciting year for all of us.

I will be sharing my thoughts on the undilah and namewee issue. my latest exploits. my new ideas and way of thinking. My philosophies.

For now i bid you all Adieu and as usual

POWER TO THE PEOPLE

BOBOI

29 comments:

Bophairy said...

welkam back Dr Afdlin Shauki..

Jelita78 said...

Thanks boss for updating your blog!
Love to hear more about your journey abroad - thanks for sharing!

InsyaAllah, wishing u and family the very best as always!

Keep up the fabulous work.

Anonymous said...

I doubt you would remember me.. but I remember meeting you once and having a chat just before an interview. This was before I got married, therefore it must have been 10 years or more ago. I asked, why were you gaining so much weight.. and you said:
When I'm overweight, that means I'm overstressed (or was it superstress). But if I'm losing weight, it means I'm happy and have alot of time on my hands.
Therefore, I hope you are stress free and being happy losing weight.
Take care Afdlin!

fazilamz @ iLa said...

wah...dah lama x dengar story mory dari aflin...anyway best kan bila pengalaman yang kita lalui itu mencorak kehidupan kita....tak le boring kan...anyway, saya minat untuk mendengar kemajuan aflin dari masa ke semasa...semoga terus berjaya....

Kalau ada wat family day, jangan lupa invite saya...hehehe...teringin nak jumpa dengan karyawan m'sia...

are_lynn said...

welcome back...i really miss ur blog..

phat_lee said...

perghhh..lama xtgk bro afdlin update blog ni..selalu tweet jek...welcome back!


bro afdlin bila nak test si Johan bwk watak sayu?? hehehe...

filanastasia said...

ohh i read the comment from klynnismail.. saya pun akan lose weight giler2 kalau happy.. hurmmm...

mamabio said...

gud luck bro!

Ayu Amir said...

Slmt kembali bro!... ;)

mamabio said...

we oso miss those old kodok daysss.. all d best!

akuzle ayu said...

good 2 hv u back here...

fazilamz @ iLa said...

Abang aflin....saya suami isteri nak jadi fan kelab penyokong BOBOI....buat la, leh register....100% sokong BOBOI...

Cik Bayan said...

U really humble in your words and experience does matured u more.

keep up good work!
Good luck for MLM!!

Faaein Talip Roy said...

Salam..

Good Luck in MLM Bro Afdlin.. ^^,

abdooss said...

Bro,

I thought you said ,"being overweight bring in more rezeki" ??

Anyway, if it's good for your health, why not?!

Cheers, bro!

Nai @ TPJ said...

As alwiz, i juz luv u, abang afdlin!

abdooss said...

Boboi kelakarlah dalam Maharaja Lawak Mega.. ala tomei tomei.. maintain sampai jadi champion bro!

Bukan Sepet said...

ha. dah ingat balik? Sesat mana? Welcome back! jujur disini. doubt bro ingat saya. We never met. Only communicate di sini atau via email. never in facebook. But im still your fan. Namawee - . I'm on mamat khalid lawn. So. Cer citer your part of story. Again. Welcome back bro. Power to the blogger! haha... (my 1st entry is so about u way way back years ago).

idasm said...

welcome back!!!!

mieta lovato said...

asamekom uncle,,sye mieta,,sye mmg trsngt minat ngn uncle,, u r my idol..sye trsngt t'haru tngok uncle wlwp0n dlm blog,,fb n twitter je,, sye mmg da lme nk sngt2 jmpe ngn uncle,,klw uncle x cayeceuncl e tngok blog sye.. mmg bnyk sngt sye nk ckp tpi kt blog je bleh jlaskn cmni mint sye kt uncle.. klw uncle sudi bleh g cek.. :') http://mietalovato.blogspot.com/

mizztraveller said...

wow best juga dapat jalan jalan mcm abang adflin

freemediadownload said...

sertai forum terbaru dan terhangat masa kini http://www.malaysiaforum.net

Potia Casadelarossa said...

terbaik betol lah dia ni... bravo bro!!!! BoBoi selalamanya... eh! sekali sebut mcm BOroi jek ekekekek

EternalTimeWatchesCollection said...

a good replica watches blog!

eternaltimewatchescollection.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I like this"Harga Earphone

Unknown said...

great article thanks for sharing

Misterkacang said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mozalo said...

It's amazing It's amazing
It's very nice

mozalo said...

Fun & Awesome Blog Thank you