Monday, December 05, 2005
Watch JULIUS CAESAR at KLPAC and support MALAYSIAN THEATRE!!
Hi gang, sorry lama dah tak update but i have been swamped with work, tapi seperti biasa.... tak kaya-kaya jugak.
Tapi gua redah aje liku-liku hidup ini bak kata si ZAITON SAMEON "Dulu aku sendiri... kini masih sendiri...!!!!" Rasanya macam nak give up pun ada... For your information, i have been busy all year round, but as for income received, this year has been the worst most f@*%ed up off recent years, so as thing would have it, I know feel like a MAS shareholder after reading it's 2005 financial report. alangkah baiknya kalau aku boleh membayar untuk lampin anak aku dengan sebuah lagu atau a joke. That would be the bomb. Oh... kalu ada kengkawan yang dah dapat album dan belum lagi sampai seru untuk membayar... this is a good time to think about it. heehee.
BUT i still consider myself EXTREMELY lucky and because of that will continue on my journey through MORDOR to reach the fires of MOUNT DOOM so i shall be able to cast this preciously cursed ring into it's searing flames. ARRRGGHH!!! Basicly, i have achieved many landmarks thru this trying times and i guess the old saying of " You never know a true man's character until he is faced with hardship". Well, i come from hardship so i guess this is like visiting my kampung la... it's nice to visit once in a while, it reminds me that i am human, am fallible and still one of god's creature who is on a test called life.
A lot happened in the recent weeks that i want to purge from my mind so that it doesn't rot in my brain or infect the joyful ions into becoming FRAKK-ed up ions.
1. My sister gave birth to my latest niece. PUTRI NURFATIN ANTANSHA... haa ambik kau nama, memang nak menyusahkan jabatan pendaftaran la ni my sister ni. I saw the baby recently and she is absolutely gorgeous... i donno why, but i guess whenever i look at a baby's pure innocent face, smell their fresh newborn scent and gaze into their crystal eyes, i feel like i am looking at heaven. I WANT SOME MORE BABIES!!!!
2. Found out my new father has relapsed back into his cancer situation. He is not going to do chemo this time but has opt to go to CHINA for some herbal treatment. Good thing he has my mom now to take care of him and be his companion thru this trying times. I WISH HIM WELL and all my prayers to him and my mom.
3. I am smoking too frakk-ing much and i feel it is starting to affect me!!! Batu rasa macam nak tercabut paru-paru... but how to stop la...everyone around me smokes, so no support can be expected by them - except for my wife. i want to TAK NAK! tapi.... K GAK!! selalu terjadi. BUT I HAVE TO STOP!!!!
4. I Saw Julius Caesar and lemme just say that i am impressed with the whole play and there were some truly memorable performances by the cast namely,
PATRICK TEOH, ARI RATOS and GAVIN YAP who played members of Caesar's senate . As i am a big fan of Shakespeare and DRAMAS, i am however a bit irked by the fact that the men in the play were not sporting togas but some star trek outfits. The sound design for the play however was breathtaking and mengalahkan tengok wayang yang soundnya pakai DOLBY DIGITAL SURROUND 6.1 EX. The price of the ticket to me was worth that alone.
More importantly the play was directed by one of my Sifus - JOE HASHAM. A person who plucked me out of my college during my KPP days and told me that i had a talent in writing and directing plays. My first professionally produced play was directed by JOE HASHAM and the late KRISHEN JIT. If it weren't for them, i would still be an Architect. Trust me, that is a good thing.
Also, it is important to support MALAYSIAN THEATRE because it is the source of many great talents to come. So please do try to make it to the play. Kalau interested to find out more check out
5. Just got back from Singapore from the ASIA TV FORUM... and got Gurmit Singh aka Phua CHu Kang to agree to star in SUMO-LAH!...
Banyak gak tv programme yang kita bercadang nak beli dari visit tu for our new tv channel... watch out for a truly kodok experience next year.
6. APA NAK JADI DENGAN FILEM SUMO AKU???????..... Kitorang dah ready nak pegi JEPUN esok (5/12/05) dah tapi duit belum masuk lagi.... TOLONGLAH TUHANKU.... don't let me be a victim of another KEKENCINGAN (after my T.U. experience) and make my VENTURE CAPITALIST/INVESTOR pull thru. IF They do, they will realise that they will be a part of the biggest most rocking Malaysian film EVER!!
7. I am tired of empty promises.
But that is life.
But it shouldn't be.
POWER TO THE PEOPLE
Oh before i forget... i have tickets for 20 KODOKS TO WATCH A SPECIAL PREVIEW OF BAIK PUNYA CILOK!!!! COMPLETE DGN LUNCH BERSAMA ARTIS-ARTISNYA. THIS IS IN RECOGNITION OF YOUR SUPPORT TO ME AND MY RAMBLINGS SO IF U ARE INTERESTED PLEASE EMAIL
The only catch is that it is on a working day 13th december 2005. 1 :30 pm at GSC Midvalley.
C U THERE MY FELLOW KODOKs.