Pelikat Pants Designer

Pelikat Pants Designer
Number 1 Pelikat Pants Maker in the World!

Monday, August 08, 2005

Aman Malaysia's Hiroshima day Peace March and Rally




I am so humbled by the experience. So humbled by the willingness of my friends - Zainal Abidin and Dayang Nurfaezah who came in on last minutes notice. Thank You so much guys!!

It was amazing to see Malaysians from all walks of life coming together for peace. I only wished that there could have been more people around than it could have really been GREAT. It was the first event that i have been to that all religions were represented in prayer before the event kicked off. That brought tears to my eyes because it really made me feel MALAYSIAN. Gue rasa jika lebih banyak acara begini dilakukan, mungkin orang kita akan sedar yang keamanan yang kita semua take for granted ni will not last if we don't INCREASE THE PEACE and make a stand against war.

No comments: